Thursday, January 19, 2012

For the Imperium


Well it’s been a while since I’ve done an update and I think it’s a damn shame.  So I’m going to do my best to get back on the “at least 1 update a week” wagon.  Starting with...

For the Imperium.  This four piece act from Finland has a very unique sound that is hard to describe.  It is almost like the band has taken all of the aspects of artists such as Coheed and Cambria, Marylin Manson, Rob Zombie, Protest the Hero, Fall of Troy, Refused (and so many other artists) that people enjoy, mash it up into something completely their own.  It has been a while since I have gotten into a band so fast.  I would highly suggest checking out their facebook page here and their youtube page here.

Here is their video for Working Class Heroine off of their Self-titled debut album

No comments:

Post a Comment